a picture of Meghan Markle
As Christmas approaches, the markets are bustling with activity. Bookings at beauty parlors are booming. Because everyone wants to look beautiful and unique at Christmas. If a woman doesn’t do anything, at least she does facials. In this regard, she tries to get inspiration from her favorite celebrities. To increase their beauty by following in their footsteps. And look great on Christmas Eve. Celebrities resort to experts to enhance their beauty. Celebrity makeup artists and dermatologists are also famous. That’s why Meghan Markle’s Facialist Nicola Jose is also in the news for giving facial tips. Let’s have a brief mention of Meghan Markle before we learn Nicola Jose’s facial tips.
Mentioning Meghan Markle
Since Meghan Markle is no longer an ordinary woman or actress. She has become part of one of the most respected families in the world. Therefore, there is a responsibility to maintain these royal traditions. According to royal tradition, free use of social media, taking selfies, and wearing deep make-up is prohibited. But it is noteworthy that Meghan Markle dressed very simply on her wedding day. The make-up on his face was also very light. On the same occasion, targeting Meghan’s simplicity, someone wrote on social media, “In our country, the bride’s sister is also more prepared than that.”
Advices Of Meghan Markle’s Facialists Nicola Jose
Now let’s come towards Meghan Markle’s facialist Nicola Jose. Who did Meghan Markle’s wedding facial. “I do my own or someone else’s according to my aesthetics,” she says. I pay special attention to facial expressions. Like a sculptor carving. That’s why famous actresses are contacting me. My facial methods are specific and traditional. However, it is important to know what to look for and tactics to help ease the way.
1. Wax stretches the surface of the skin. It can damage the skin if massaged immediately. If you need to get waxed, get it done at least 24 hours before the facial.
2. Do not do facials immediately after spending too much time in the hot sun. In this way, the freckles on the skin due to the sun’s rays are cured by the facial. But immediate facials can also damage the skin. It takes some time for the skin to return to normal after sun exposure. If not, the anti-acne and anti-aging ingredients in facials can have a negative effect on the skin.
3. Be careful not to do facials for 48 hours after taking Botox. When an injection is applied to the face, the fluid injected from the massage can also go in the wrong direction in the skin. Which can damage the skin. Botox is not yet as common in Asia as it is in Europe. But still, many women use this method to get rid of facial wrinkles and freckles.
4. We often use home remedies and tips to get rid of facial nail pimples or to make the face soft and smooth. Which often also benefits. However, do not try any kind of facial tips before the facial. These tips fill the pores on the face. Due to which the cream can not find a place to enter.
5. Even after removing the artificial eyelashes, glue remains on the eyelids. Therefore, it would not be right to do a facial immediately.
6. Some creams contain ingredients like glycolic acid and retinol. Which makes the skin exfoliated. This is why most post-facial reactions occur. If you don’t know what ingredients are in your cream, just apply a baby lotion on your face before having a facial as a precaution.
You can still massage the skin if you have done makeup. Unless the makeup is bad. Facial mastitis is very strong, massage it lightly with your hands and gently with the help of your skin paradigm roller. This way the makeup is not affected. Then use a highlighter to highlight the cheekbones.